|William Shakespeare (15641616). The Oxford Shakespeare. 1914.|
- CYMBELINE, King of Britain.
- CLOTEN, Son to the Queen by a former Husband.
- POSTHUMUS LEONATUS, a Gentleman, Husband to Imogen.
- BELARIUS, a banished Lord, disguised under the name of Morgan.
- GUIDERIUS & ARVIRAGUS, Sons to Cymbeline, disguised under the names of Polydore and Cadwal, supposed Sons to Morgan.
- PHILARIO, Friend to Posthumus, & IACHIMO, Friend to Philario: Italians.
- A French Gentleman, Friend to Philario.
- CAIUS LUCIUS, General of the Roman Forces.
- A Roman Captain.
- Two British Captains.
- PISANIO, Servant to Posthumus.
- CORNELIUS, a Physician.
- Two Lords of Cymbelines Court.
- Two Gentlemen of the same.
- Two Gaolers.
- QUEEN, Wife to Cymbeline.
- IMOGEN, Daughter to Cymbeline by a former Queen.
- HELEN, a Lady attending on Imogen.
Lords, Ladies, Roman Senators, Tribunes, a Dutch Gentleman, a Spanish Gentleman, a Soothsayer, Musicians, Officers, Captains, Soldiers, Messengers, and other Attendants.
SCENE.Sometimes in Britain, sometimes in Italy.