|William Shakespeare (15641616). The Oxford Shakespeare. 1914.|
|The Third Part of King Henry the Sixth|
- KING HENRY THE SIXTH.
- EDWARD, Prince of Wales, his Son.
- LEWIS THE ELEVENTH, King of France.
- DUKE OF SOMERSET, DUKE OF EXETER, EARL OF OXFORD, EARL OF NORTHUMBERLAND, EARL OF WESTMORELAND, & LORD CLIFFORD: on King Henrys side.
- RICHARD PLANTAGENET, Duke of York.
- EDWARD, Earl of March, afterwards King Edward the Fourth; EDMUND, Earl of Rutland; GEORGE, afterwards Duke of Clarence; & RICHARD, afterwards Duke of Gloucester: his Sons.
- DUKE OF NORFOLK, MARQUESS OF MONTAGUE, EARL OF WARWICK, EARL OF PEMBROKE, LORD HASTINGS, & LORD STAFFORD: of the Duke of Yorks Party.
- SIR JOHN MORTIMER & SIR HUGH MORTIMER: Uncles to the Duke of York.
- HENRY, EARL OF RICHMOND, a Youth.
- LORD RIVERS, Brother to Lady Grey.
- SIR WILLIAM STANLEY.
- SIR JOHN MONTGOMERY.
- SIR JOHN SOMERVILLE.
- Tutor to Rutland.
- Mayor of York.
- Lieutenant of the Tower.
- A Nobleman.
- Two Keepers. A Huntsman.
- A Son that has killed his Father.
- A Father that has killed his Son.
- QUEEN MARGARET.
- LADY GREY, afterwards Queen to Edward the Fourth.
- BONA, Sister to the French Queen.
Soldiers, and other Attendants on King Henry and King Edward, Messengers, Watchmen, &c.
SCENE.During part of the Third Act, in France; during the rest of the Play, in England.